Your privacy is important to us.
Information Collected From You
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you choose to use certain products or services available on the Site. These may include
(a) sending us an enquiry using our contact form;
(b) signing up for special offers from selected third parties;
(c) requesting for a quote or consultation. We may collect and store any personal information you enter on our websites or otherwise provide to us through any channels, including mobile applications, SMS, email or other similar devices or channels.
By providing this information you consent that you are authorized to provide this information, in case you are providing this information on behalf of an entity other than yourself. You also consent that the information you provide is accurate to the best of your knowledge.
This information includes, but is not limited to, the following: – Identifying information (such as your name, email address, contact number) – Information about your home or prospective home, your financial information (such as your income, assets or debts) – Other personal information (such as your gender and age, number of dependents, marital status, nationality etc.)
We will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
We may allow third parties, including our authorized service providers, advertising companies, and ad networks, to display advertisements on our websites. We and these companies may use tracking technologies, such as cookies, to collect information about users who view or interact with these advertisements and connect to our websites.
Use of your Personal Information
WealthJournal may use your personal information to operate its website(s) and to perform the following tasks:
- To deliver the services you have requested, such as customised quotations or financial consultations
- To personalise and improve how we conduct our services;
- To create and display content and advertising based on your interests on our websites and other websites;
- For research and analysis, such as analysing market trends or customer demographics;
- To send you information regarding our products or services;
- To communicate with you, with the purpose to perform some or all of the following:
- To verify and establish your identity, for providing you the service you have expressed an interest in, purchased, or signed up for; or to facilitate disbursal of prizes and other items in connection with promotions, contests, and sweepstakes;
- To check and verify your personal or financial information with regards to services you are interested in, or have requested for.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
WealthJournal does not share your personal information publicly or with any non-related third party pertaining to your enquiries, unless when required to by law. However, you consent to us disclosing your personal information to our authorized service providers and business partners in connection with your interest in our services or depending on the nature of your enquiry.
These authorized service providers and business partners include:
- Licensed Financial Advisors
- Financial Institutions and insurance providers
- Escrow companies
- Law firms
- Data providers
- Credit bureaus
- Technology providers
- Businesses with which we partner with to offer you products, services, promotions, contests and their affiliates and third-party marketing companies
- Businesses with which we partner with to carry out research such as analysis of market trends and customer demographics
- Other trusted third parties whose products or services we believe may be aligned to your interests; or may benefit your usage of our site and materials.
Whenever you provide us with personal information, we will seek your consent where necessary and/or we will provide an opportunity for you to specify the consent or non-consent of the use and sharing of your information for marketing purposes. Unless you specify or indicate otherwise, you are consenting to the afore mentioned use of your information.
If you have queries relating to our use of your personal information, or any other questions related to your data protection, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
A cookie is a text file made up of letters and numbers that allow us to distinguish your browser/device from another user’s browser/device. This text file is stored on your computer’s hard disk, or other memory, for the purpose of keeping records when you visit a website.
When you visit our websites, we may assign your computer one or more cookies, to facilitate access to our websites, to personalize your online experience and to record information about your visit to our websites. Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your online activity on our websites, such as the web pages you visit, the links or advertisements you click, or the other actions you conduct while on our websites. The cookie might also store some personal information about you, including, but not limited to, your full name.
You can choose to block or delete cookies through your browser settings. If you decide to block or delete our cookies, you will not be able to benefit from the full range of our services and this may affect the performance of our Sites on your system.
Data Retention and Security
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
Your information is also secured from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. WealthJournal makes use of the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol to protect any data transmission through our website. While we strive to take appropriate security measures, no data transmission over the internet or any wireless network is guaranteed to be 100% secure. Henceforth, with regards to any submission of your information through our website, you acknowledge that:
- There are security and privacy limitation inherent to the internet which are beyond our control; and
- Security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. These third-party websites may independently solicit and collect information, including personal information, from you and, in some instances, provide us with information about your activities on those websites.
Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies. We recommend that you consult the privacy statements of all third-party websites you visit by clicking on the “privacy” link typically located at the bottom of the webpage you are visiting.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information at any time by contacting us. However, depending on the nature of your non-consent request, we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired products or services.
(b) agreement to abide and be bound by that Policy.